NIU Foundation Impact Scholarship
This scholarship was made possible by the generosity of the NIU Foundation Board of Directors to provide scholarship support to high achieving undergraduate students. The scholarship will pay tuition and fees after other institutional aid and/or a MAP grant is applied. Impact scholarships cannot apply to residence hall charges; cannot be applied to Huskie Bucks; cannot be refunded for off-campus living expenses.
Finalists may be invited to an interview. Recipients may be asked to attend NIU Foundation annual fundraising event.
- Supplemental Questions
- Please tell us a little bit about yourself and what brought you to NIU.
- What does being a Huskie mean to you?
- What difference will this scholarship make in your collegiate experience at NIU?
- Please describe your goals and aspirations.
- Please provide the name and email address of an academic advisor, faculty member, or Dean who can speak to your work ethic, academic accomplishments, and contributions to your academic program.