Michael Morris Memorial Expendable Fund
To provide scholarship support to students who are declared majors in the department of foreign languages and literature. Preferably those who are pursuing educator licensure and who wish to study abroad.
- Supplemental Questions
- Submit a study abroad proposal, including a summary of expenses. Detail your objectives, including how your study abroad experience will supplement your on-campus educational opportunities.
- Letter of Recommendation Request: Please request a letter of recommendation from someone who can speak about your academic achievements, talent, service, or involvement.
- Please request a second letter of recommendation from someone who can speak to your academic achievements, talent, service, or involvement.
- Do you plan to pursue Licensure in a Teaching profession?
- Have you completed ILAS 301, or are you enrolled in the course now?