Lawrence J. and Merrily S. Nilles Accountancy Internship Award
To provide scholarship support for students who have completed the Northern Illinois University Accountancy Internship
Program and are pursuing a master’s degree in the NIU Department of Accountancy
- Lawrence and Merrily Nilles
- Supplemental Questions
- Have you successfully completed the Accountancy Academic Internship Program (ACCY 473 or ACCY 673)?
- Are you pursuing a master's degree in Accountancy at NIU in the fall semester?
- Do you plan to pursue a career in public accounting after graduation?
- Provide a summary that includes the percentage of your education that you have self-financed through employment, student loans, financial aid, scholarships, tuition waivers, etc. This information should include the percentage breakdown of each area of contribution. For example, you may have self-financed 30% of your education through the following means: 15% employment, 10% student loans, 5% financial aid.