Farney R. Wurlitzer
This fund was established through the generosity of the Farny R. Wurlitzer Foundation in 1989. The foundation was established in the 1940’s by Farny and his wife Grace. Farny, who died in the early 1970’s, was the last family member involved with The Wurlitzer Company. The Wurlitzer Company was primarily known for its production of premier pianos and organs, both pipe and electric. The foundation began with a mission and focus of providing financial assistance to further music and performance education.